2007年6月26日火曜日

To a Teacher Trainee

In last ETM3 lass a teacher from a junior high school in Morioka, Mr. M, came and talked to us about working at a junior high school. I learned a lot from him and now I would like to give you some advices about what you should do or you can do as trainees based on Mr. M's talk and my own experience:

1. Attitude
・ Don't forget you are a teacher for students, though you are actually a trainee.
・ Think about your students and what you can do for them at all time.
・ Get in touch with many students and try to understand them.
・ Work hard to make your classes best.
・ Do teaching with a sense of responsibility to students' learning.
・ Have a good experience for the future.
・ Learn a lot with your students.

2. Teaching skill ( Ability in English )
・ Shower many English sounds on your students in the class.
・ Use collect English sentences.
・ Read sentences with a collect rhythm and a good intonation.
・ Acquire good pronunciation.
・ Improve your English as you can.
・ Increase your vocabulary.
・ Don't read the papers you prepared.

1 件のコメント:

satona さんのコメント...

Hi,Keichan☆I'm Satona.
I agree with your advice that "Think about your students and what you can do for them at all time".I think teachers are obsessed with things what to teach.
To understand conditions of each students, teachers should think about them, I think.